A wonderful blogger Fiez has considered me fit to be nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks a lot Fiez for the honor. I do not take it for granted.
I’ve come to highly regard quite a number of bloggers and she is on top of the list. Fiez is a creative writer/blogger per excellence. She carves everything positive and inspiring into well-composed lines. Her writings cut across genres like flash fictions, poems, proverbs, motivational articles, writing guides and much more.
Kindly visit and follow her blog Artistic Words to benefit from the lots of goodness her works avail. You won’t regret doing so.
A Little About This Award.
The Liebster Award is internet based and given by bloggers to fellow bloggers. The idea is to help connect with and support other bloggers.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Myself:
1. I’m a Nigerian through and through and from the Yoruba speaking tribe.
2. I speak mainly English, Yoruba and a bit of Pidgin. Although I’ll like to learn a couple of foreign languages, looks like my brain has reached the limit of its plasticity.
3. I’m intentional about my relationships with people and ensure I leave positive impacts.
4. You can’t see me and not see God. I’m a firm believer in Christ and I live to serve Him.
5. One sport I can’t try out is swimming. I have issues with ‘waters’.
6 When I’m not at work, on the road, in church or seeing someone, you are likely to find me in the comfort of my room. Yes, I’m mostly an indoor person.
7. I love to read novels and see movies. Just that I hardly have the time to do either these days.
8. I’m a case study when it comes to songs. You need to see my collections/playlist. I listen to varying kind of songs regardless of the genre (from oldies to contemporary) as long as it’s meaningful. I’m more into gospels though.
9. I like to walk/pace a lot; it helps me think better. Although I think it’s a burden sometimes.
10. You want to get me something? Get me a book of substance. Yea, I’ll like to consider myself a mid-level bibliomaniac. Meanwhile, you don’t need to restrict the ‘gettings’ to books only.😉
11. I like serene environments a lot – countryside, suburbs…; a spot where I can relish the beauty of nature.
My answers to Fiez’s questions:
1. What are your favorite blog topics?
I think I look out more for topics that deals with faith, relationships,lifestyle, and informative write-ups.
2.Which of your blog posts do you think is the best?
🤔Hmm. Kinda hard to single out the best from one’s list of works. But if I have to, I’ll go for The Believer; His Health and Commonsense.
3. What is your country of origin what do you like about your country?
I’m from this wonderful country called Nigeria. Among other things, one thing fascinates me about the country is its diversity: A nation of hundreds of languages, tribes, cultures and belief systems – we can’t have a dull moment with that.
4. How is your emotional state when looking at an adult crying bitterly?
I literally sighed reading this questions. It’s not uncommon to see adults cry but it’s not usual. Whatever makes a grownup cry must eat into the bones. I feel really uncomfortable and highly concerned seeing an adult cry.
5. If you were to live someone else’s life, who would it be and why?
😎I admire the lifestyle of quite a number of people. However, I’ve never considered walking in their shoes. I love the life God gave me. I’ll just rather be a better version of me.
6. If you were placed in an air-conditioned room for a whole day, how comfortable would you be?
As a local man that I am, I won’t be comfortable at all, especially if the temperature is high 🤦♂️. That’s why I always have a jacket handy at work. I can’t deal.
7. When you become the president of your country, will you still blog?
😂 . Seriously? Now that you asked, I’ll have to research on the number of sitting presidents who blog. But then, I’ll love to if there is ever a room for it. It’s easier said than done though.
8. What is the one food you’ll not eat for all the gold in the world?
Smiles. I love to experiment when it comes to food so I won’t want to be close-minded about eating a particular food. However, if I come across a food that I have a ‘not good’ feeling about, I sure won’t eat it for anything.
9. How many books have you finished reading this month?
As much I’ll like to give you a number in 10s, I’m afraid I’m afraid I’ve only read just two. 😢
10. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten as the strongest, how would you rate your passion for exercise?
One thing I’m particularly lazy at. Let me rate myself on 4 ½ 😂 . I really need to work on it. So help me God!
11. What character/attitude of yours do you like most?
Not that I have a preference coz each one serves an important purpose. I’ll go for thoughtfulness though.
If you’re nominated, please write a post, it will mean so much to a lot of bloggers. But if time won’t permit you, reblog this Liebster Award Post right away. Cheers.
My 11 Nominees:
Congratulations to you all! 🥂🥂
My questions for the nominees:
1. What makes you tick?
2. Who is your favourite author?
3. What’s your most memorable experience in recent times?
4. Why did you decide to blog?
5. Where is the best place you’ll go for a vacation?
6. Who are your first three most loved artistes?
7. How do you find inspiration for your writings?
8. What’s your best meal?
9. What’s that one thing you can’t do without?
10. How best do you relax?
11. What’s your favorite quote?
Thanks for sticking with me all the way. I look forward to enjoying this ride with you all for a long time to come.