A little over a year ago, 500 wonderful folks chose to identify with this blog. I made a post to celebrate them and also share my ‘progress report‘ on this platform.
I’m glad to announce that that number got doubled today. 500 more amazing people have subscribed to this blog.
Folks, we are 1000 people stronger!
For a fellow who doesn’t feel he puts in much effort into blogging activities, this stride means a lot to me and I’m so grateful.
I’m grateful to you all for been a part of my blogging life. I’m grateful for every single likes, comment and reblog. I feel encouraged by your engagements with my blog and every single post.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t think of you as mere stats/figures to boast with. I think of you as individuals with unique abilities, experiences, ideas and worldviews. Each having something valuable to offer.
This platform has availed me the opportunity to
- Add value to people in my own little way, without any limitation in time and space
- Connect with good people from different countries of the world
- Meet and make real/wonderful friends. People I have come to know in person
- Be a better writer and communicator
- Partake of the wisdom and rich contents from fellow bloggers…
Thank you once again for your support and contributions. More than ever before, I’ll write, follow up on your posts, share my $2 thoughts and build healthy relationships.
Cheers to more years of adding value 🥂